Dark Age of Camelot
Test Version 1.88j Release Notes
Tradeskill and RP Bonus Adjustments
March 27, 2007
NEW THINGS AND BUG FIXES
- The default locations for the New Quest start window, the merchant window, and the training window have been updated to prevent the new and old quest windows from being completely hidden by other windows.
- The default camera angle has been adjusted upwards.
NEW FRONTIERS NOTES
- The bonus to Realm Points and Bounty Points that was enabled for Agramon Island in New Frontiers for 1.87 has been moved. The bonus to Realm Points and Bounty Points will now be available in the following New Frontiers zones: Odin's Gate, Emain Macha, and Hadrian's Wall.Â The bonus amount, 150% or 1.5x, remains the same as it was on Agramon Island.
- The recipes for various "eroding" tinctures have been changed to require Lifebane instead of the ingredients for Lifebane poison.
CAMELOT CLASSIC WORLD NOTES
- The portals in Balban's Breach and Nergal's Breach to the battlegrounds will no longer check what client is being used. This fixes an issue where these portals required players to be using the Darkness Rising client or higher.
- The 'Royal Stable Master' NPCs will now respond properly when players inquire about either the [Clockwork] or the [Gemstone Horse].