Dark Age of Camelot Version 1.111b Release Notes Jan 31, 2012
- Doom Hammer no longer costs any endurance and once again has its 10 second disarm effect.
- Due to the changes to the Cone AoE Pulsing DDs all Valkyries have been given a forced respecialization.
- Lower levels of the Valkyrie’s Cone AoE Pulsing DDs in the Odin’s Will specialization line can once again be cancelled properly.
- Belt of the Sun (Hibernia) – The Celtic Spear version of the Sun Weapon will now have strength instead of dexterity as an attribute bonus when equipped.
- Astoissi’s Favor (All Realms) - Fixed an issue where Atlantean Glass was not being rewarded for this quest.
- Fixed an issue with player interaction distances.
- Fixed an issue with multi-effect spells not firing correctly.
- Fixed an issue where non-damaging spells removed snare effects.
- Players will now reliably receive all buffs when handing in a token to the NPC buff merchants.