You can carry money in four denominations: copper, silver, gold, and platinum.
- One silver is equal to 100 copper.
- One gold is equal to 100 silver
- One platinum is equal to 1000 gold.
Any time you deal with an Merchant, money will be automatically deducted from your pockets to pay for goods or services.
When trading with another character:
- click on the denomination you want to offer
- then click on the right-facing or left-facing arrow to increase or decrease the amount accordingly.
To adjust the total in increments of ten, hold shift down while clicking the appropriate button.
- Once you have the desired amount, you can click on Accept.
- Place the cursor over the image of the person you wish to give the money to (or drop it on an already-open trade screen)
- and click.
- The money will then transfer to the trade screen, where it will show up along the bottom.