Here are step by step instructions on how to copy the files from the cds to your computer via MS-DOS.
1. First, click on the Windows Start button. Next, click on Run. Next, type in the word "command" This will bring up a DOS command box where you will type all of the commands below.
2. Type cd\ This command is entered in to set your directory back to the root directory (C:)
3. Type md install This command is creating a folder on your C: called Install
4. Type d: Making sure you have your Installation Disk in your Disk drive (or whatever the letter corresponding to your cd drive is, if your CD drive is the E drive then type E: instead of D:)
5. Type copy setup.exe c:\install This command is copying all the files from your installation CD to the Install folder you created on step 3 above. (this will take 5 - 10 minutes to copy)
6. Type copy help.html c:\install This command copies over the help file needed to help run the installer program. This is one file and should be copied instantly.
7. Next, (insert cd 2 in cd drive)
8. Type copy Setup.W02 c:\install This command is copying all the files from your installation CD (disk 2) to the Install folder. (this will take 5 - 10 minutes to copy)
9. Type exit This will close down the DOS window
10. Double click the "My Computer" icon on your Windows desktop.
11. Double click the C drive
12. Go to your game Install folder and double click setup.exe to run the installer.
(You may receive errors at end of the install, just ok through these messages.) The last things to do are to reboot your computer, proceed to run the game and patch.
You will then be able to begin playing.