There are some users that have CD-Rom drives that are unable to install our Shrouded Isles expansion from the CD. If you are having this problem you will need to copy the contents of the CDs to a folder on your harddrive and run the setup program from this folder. Instructions on how to do this are below:
Type in these commands and remember to hit enter at the end of each line:
1. First, click on the Windows Start button. Next, click on Run. Next, type in the word "command" This will bring up a DOS command box where you will type all of the commands below.
2. Type cd This command is entered in to set your directory back to the root directory (C:)
3. Type md install This command is creating a folder on your C: called Install
4. Type d: Making sure you have your Installation Disk in your Disk drive (or whatever the letter corresponding to your cd drive is, if your CD drive is the E drive then type E: instead of D:)
5. Type copy *.* c:install This command is copying all the files from your installation CDs to the Install folder you created on step 3 above. (this will take 5 - 10 minutes to copy)
6. Type exit
7. Go into My Computer and navigate to C drive. Next, double click the install folder.
8. Double click setup.exe to run installer.
You may receive errors at end of install, just ok through these messages. Next, reboot your computer, run Shrouded Isles and patch.