This category is for Dark Age of Camelot expansions articles.
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Expansions"
The following 81 pages are in this category, out of 81 total.
- I do not meet the minimum requirements for Catacombs. Will I still be able to play?
- I don't have Shrouded Isles - will Trials of Atlantis run without SI?
- I found an artifact! What does it do? Or, rather, what might it do someday once it's been well-used?
- I gave my artifact to the NPC, and now they won't give it back!
- I hear there are under water zones - will I drown?
- I heard there was a new graphics engine with this expansion?
- I just finished a Master Level .10 encounter and didn't receive credit. What do I do?
- I just purchased catacombs and messed up my characters appearance. How can I change it?
- I notice other ships in the remnants of Atlantis, where do they go and how do I get on board them?
- I received the Magical Scarab-wing Gloves, but I can't find the Vest! Is this a bug?
- I spoke with Aken and got on the boat, but I keep ending up back at the first dock. Whats going on?
- I want to get an artifact for my character, but how can I know I can wear it before activation?
- I was in a battlegroup but my group didn't get encounter credit and the other group did - how come?
- I was in a group that just killed Eramai but I didn't get encounter credit. What happened?
- I'm trying to get a specific Atlantis quest, but the NPC won't talk to me.
- I'm working on the Origins of The Harpies quest, but it won't let me keep /digging for the other items.
- I've heard that these abilities are PvE only from some people, but then others are saying they are RvR only, which is it?
- If I do parts of another trial before I finish the first trial, can I still get credit?
- In my TOA box, there's an extra DAOC CD with its own CD key. Do I need to install it?
- Is there an additional monthly fee required for the expansions
- Is TOA going to be a "no PVP" area on Mordred?
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.