I bought a house, but I may have overextended myself. Can I downgrade it to a cottage?

Yes. You can downgrade a house by dropping a deed on an exterior wall of your existing house. House deeds can be purchased at the deed merchant in the housing marketplace.

Ad blocker interference detected!

Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.