Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Attributes & Races Edit
|Briton||60 + 45||60 + 23||60 + 15||60||60||60||60||60||2% Crush||3% Slash||5% Spirit|
|Avalonian||80 + 45||60 + 23||70 + 15||45||45||60||60||60||2% Crush||3% Slash||5% Spirit|
|Saracen||60 + 45||80 + 23||60 + 15||50||50||60||60||60||2% Slash||3% Thrust||5% Heat|
|Inconnu||70 + 45||70 + 23||50 + 15||50||60||60||60||60||2% Crush||3% Thrust||5% Heat||5% Spirit|
|Half Ogre||60 + 45||40 + 23||40 + 15||90||70||60||60||60||3% Slash||2% Thrust||5% Body|
Abilities & Specialization Edit
Common specs at Level 50 are:
46/28/4 Matter/Body/spirit split - This spec givest you the last AoE DoT and a better Lifetap.
46/28/4 only Spirit/Body/Matter - This spec has a nice 50%Body Debuff so your Lifetaps can really pack a punch.
50Matter/20Body/4Spirit - Red Nearsight, all the DoTs, an excellent pet damage shield, and an AoE Disease to help the DoTs get their job done a bit better.
34Body/33Spirit/25Matter - Tri-spec - 30% Body Debuff, Green Nearsight, AoE Disease.
At Level 50, cabalists have 5 pets to choose from: Amber, Ruby, Sapphire, Emerald, and Jade. Each pet is different in use and ability.
- Amber: One of the Better RvR pets. This pet has a self con buff that makes it the highest HP pet we have. It will proc a stun that has slightly diminishing returns but it does chain.
- Ruby: The casting pet. Lower HP than most the pets, still a good choice for RvR use due to it's nice DD spell. It casts a Heat based DD. In my opinion the best pet to use for soloing because the ability to "Kite" mobs.
- Sapphire: The anti Stealther pet as I like to call it. In RvR if you can survive the initial blow, this pet should finish of any stealther. The reason, our pets don't need to Hit to proc. This pet procs a very good damage Lifetap. So you do damage to the stealther even though it is evading the pets swings.
- Emerald: Mini matter as I call it. Another of the tank pets, this little guy procs not only a DoT that stacks with our matter DoTs, but also procs a disease.
- Jade: Some say the magic ends with this pet. It has fairly high hits, not nearly as many as Amber but it does have them. It hits for a nice size amount of damage as well. The pet has a built in Damage Shield that might not hit for much but it does have it.
Cabalists are a very useful class for any PvE group. Cabalists can use their magic to conjure up a Simulacrum to do their bidding, which has many uses in a group or solo. Simulacrums can do some minor tanking and DPS, especially if the Cabalist has the ML9 Mastery of Summoning ability. Their debuffing spells and DoTs also prove very useful in groups, especially against tougher enemies. The wild card in the Cabalist's arsenal is their ability to drain their own health to heal their allies. This can be a very useful trick if you have a Cleric with aggro.
The Cabalist is a must have for almost every hybrid or full caster RvR group. The key abilities are: Body-Resistance debuff, Crowd Control immune pet and a Near Sight (even if it's only gray). Especially when doing good team play together with a Sorcerer the Cabalist can give your group the edge over the enemy any day of the week.
|Primary Realm Abilities||Secondary Realm Abilities||Useless Realm Abilities|
Realm Rank 5 Ability Edit
|Effect||Pet is immune to all forms of Crowd Control for 60 seconds. Will not purge any CC that already exists on the pet.|
- Alvarus' Leggings
- Arms of the Winds
- Band of Stars
- Belt of the Moon
- Bracelet of Zo'arkat
- Ceremonial Bracers
- Crocodile's Tooth
- Crocodile Tear Ring
- Crown of Zahur (Caster)
- Dream Sphere
- Eerie Darkness Lightingstone
- Erinys Charm
- Eternal Plant
- Flamedancer's Boots
- Foppish Sleeves
- Gem of Lost Memories
- Guard of Valor
- Jacina's Sash
- Maddening Scalars
- Nailah's Robes (Vest in Midgard)
- Night's Shroud Bracelet
- Orion's Belt
- Ring of Dances
- Ring of Fire
- Ring of Unyielding Will
- Scorpion's Tail
- Staff of the Gods
- Stone of Atlantis
- Tablet of Atlantis
- Tartaros Gift
- Traldor's Oracle
Other Useful ItemsEdit