All assassins are skilled in the arts of remaining undetected and ending their enemies lives quickly and efficiently. It is their special training that gives them these abilities, and makes them such a sought after commodity in the on going realm wars.
Stealth gives the assassin the ability to become invisible, allowing him to take advantage of his enemies and hit when they are most vulnerable.
- 5 - Distraction: Momentarily distracts the enemy from something you may be doing. [PvE only]
- 8 - Danger Sense: This ability notifies the player when they and their party are being watched by scout mobs. [PvE only]
- 10 - Safe Fall I: The player may fall from greater heights taking less damage as the skill increases.
- 16 - Detect Hidden: Allows the assassin to detect other stealth users at a greater range. [Ability is canceled when facing other stealth users with Detect Hidden]
- 20 - Safe Fall II: The player may fall from greater heights taking less damage as the skill increases.
- 25 - Climb Walls: Climbing points are available on keeps in certain locations. Having the Climbing ability means that player is capable of using the climb points to reach the inner courtyard of the keep, or the upper level of a tower.
- 30 - Safefall III: The player may fall from greater heights taking less damage as the skill increases.
- 35 - Shadow Strike: The Player takes 10 seconds to disappear in the shadows. Once in the shadows he will automatically teleport to and attack any enemy he chooses within a 1000 unit radius with a special stealth opener attack. [Can not be used to enter a locked keep or tower]
- 39 - Assassination: The assassin selects a target within 750 range and spends 15 seconds (without moving) preparing the assassination attempt. The attempt fails (but the recast timer is not reset) if the assassin takes any action during those 15 seconds, or if the target moves more than 750 units away from the user. Once prepared, the next attack used on that target by the assassin will not break stealth.
- 40 - Safe Fall IV: The player may fall from greater heights taking less damage as the skill increases.
- 50 - Safe Fall V: The player may fall from greater heights taking less damage as the skill increases.
[Stealth reaches its maximum benefit when speced to a composite level. Or when all points from training, realm rank, and equipment equal your characters level. In order to gain special abilities however, the assassin must train stealth up to the level of the ability.]